Saturday, September 28, 2013

What’s Next?


After losing 2 days flying back to India, we are back! Coming back the second time was easy, we knew what to do and people did not stare as much. Guess they were used to the “Chinese and the American” being in their state… or not, haha.

It was back to business as soon as we got back to the office/home, first a call with the team in the States. Ever since then, we have been working every day for past 2 weeks non-stop, welcome back?! We are preparing for the next version release of MeSocial and the last couple of days we have been working 15+ hour days, days like these the team has dubbed “Dooms Day”… haha, oh man. I have introduced to them “NO-Xplode” which is a pre-workout drink that pumps the body by injecting it with a ton of energy! Do not know if that is a good or a bad “American” thing to do but everyone is up and working, haha. Thanks Richard for the early birthday present, just in time!


Aside from MeSocial, I’m also working with our intern on getting a 1ME sign fabricated and I’m quite anxious to see the final product since it will have LEDs! Once that is done, I will do a video walk-through of the office!

And today is my birthday. The team here surprised me with a birthday cake at midnight and my team back home sent me a video, never felt so blessed! :) Personally, I have not been a fan of birthdays as it is the time that I question myself, what I am doing with my life and if I am “there” yet, whatever “there” is. Regardless, I know the answer is no and I’m just a failure trying to find that definition of “success.” Lately, I have been asking myself a lot of whys, why did I leave my job, why did I want to start a company, why did I move to India, and why am I doing this? I do not have any specific answers, only a generic one which is that I just want to do "more" with my life. At what point will I know if I’m on the right path or not? ........because I am tired.


Speaking of, back to working on the next version release of MeSocial and getting ready for the official launch of MeToo Studios! Once both of these products are launched, the question now that I need to ask myself is what’s next? Short term, it is an easy answer, long term, I have no idea.

TT Favorite Quote: “Had a dream of a new tomorrow.” –Five for Fighting, What If

No comments:

Post a Comment